How to Do Home Remedies Tips for chronic Appendicitis Problem:
The patient of appendicitis should adopt all measures to eradicate constipation, if it is habitual. Much relief can be obtained by the application of hot fomentation and abdominal packs very morning and night. Abdominal massage is also beneficial.
Once the waste matter in the caecum has moved into the colon and thence eliminated, the irritation and inflammation in the appendix will subside the surgical removal of the appendix will not be necessary. The surgical operation should be resorted to only in rare cases, when the appendix has become septic.
How to Home Treatment for chronic Appendicitis:
Diet Plan A
1. An all-fruit diet for 2 or 3 days, with three meals a day of fresh juicy fruit a five-hourly intervals.
2. fruit and milk diet for further 3 days. In this regimen, milk may be added to each fruit meal.
3.Therefore, adopt a well-balanced diet on the following lines.
1. A glass of lukewarm water with half a freshly squeezed lime and a teaspoon of honey.
2. Fruits and milk, followed by nuts, if desired.
3. Steamed vegetables as obtainable, 2 or 3 whole wheat chappatis and a glass of buttermilk.
4. A glass of fresh fruit or vegetable juice or sugarcane juice.
5. A bowl of fresh green vegetable salad, with lime juice dressing, sprouted seeds and fresh home-made cottage cheese or a glass of buttermilk.
6. A glass of fresh milk or an apple.
Diet Plan B
1. Hot fomentation to painful area several times daily.
2. Abdominal packs for 2 or 3 times for a duration of one hour each.
3. Massage to abdomen.
4. Adequate rest.
5. Warm cloth keep on abdominal pain area.
6. How to Do Home Remedies Tips for chronic Appendicitis.